Teaching is the specialized course of knowledge and skills to provide unique and better service to the society to meet the educational needs of students. A good teacher facilitates positive qualities in students.
According to the 2017 official notification of OPJS University, NCTE has approved various courses of education under the flag of Om ParkashJogenderSinghuniversity, Rajasthan.
Duration of course
The different course duration under NCTE in OPJS are given below:
- The duration of B.ed and ShikshaBhartib.ed is two years.
- The duration of B.A /BSc B.ed and B.El.Ed is four years.
- The minimum duration of D.El.Ed and D.P.S.E is two years.
- The duration of M.A lateral is one year and M.A education is two years.
- The duration of B.P.Ed, D.P.Ed, and M.P.E is two years.
The duration for the bachelor of physical education is 3 years.
- The qualification required for the courses B.P.E, B.A / B.Sc.b.ed, D.P.Ed,B.El.ED, D.El.ED AND D.P.S.E is 12th.
- The qualification required for the courses of M.A education lateral and M.A education is the bachelor of education (B.ed).
- For the course of B.p.ed, the candidate must hold a degree of bachelor of sports.
- For B.ed the qualification of the candidate must be Bachelor of arts and for ShikshaShastriB.edthe qualification must be B.A with Sanskrit.
To get admission in NCTE Approved Courses Offered By OPJS University Apply Here
- The age of candidate applying for above course under NCTE must not be less than 16 years.
- No upper age limit is there for these courses.
- The fees for b.ed,ShikshaShastriB.ed, B.A/B.Sc.B.ed,B.El.ed,D.p.s.e, M.A lateral, M.Aeducation,m.p.e and b.p.e is 50000 rupees per year.
- Fees for B.p.ed, D.P.ed is 60000 rupees and forD.El.ed is 44000 rupees per year.
Admission and selection process
The admission is based on entrance test and interview process.