The bar council of India is a statutory body of India to provide law course in various universities and institution/colleges.Bar council regulates the function of promoting legal education and laying down the standards in consultation with universities in India and bar councils.
The bar council of India sends its various inspection teams consisting of its members to check the legal requirements of a particular university.The reports are then submitted by the inspectors in front of the legal education committee then the decisions are taken in accordance with the recommendations of the legal education committee.
Om ParkashJogender SinghUniversity has got the approval from BCI on 29 October 2013.The committee made the following recommendations and approvals:
- OPJS is recognized for the course of three-year law degree L.L.B.
- OPJS is approved for five-year B.A LLB,five-year BBA LLB, B.COMLLB, and five-year B.Sc+LL.B course.
To get admission in BCI Approved Courses in OPJS University Apply Here
The OPJS University has satisfied all the conditions those are mandatory to fulfill as per the rules of Bar council of India.Here are some conditions which are completed by OPJS:
- OPJS has established a legal aid center within the campus.
- OPJS has ensured the payment of salary to teachers on regular basis.
- The institution has upgraded its library to provide best bookish material to its law students.
- OPJS has provided books and material of AIR with compact disc availability and online stuff as per rules of BCI.
- OPJS is providing minimum one class in Legal aid center established inside by the university under the flagship of bar council of India.
- OPJS has provided the mandatory teacher-student ratio to 1:40 as per BCI rule.
OPJS university has to apply for the further extension of approval of affiliation six months in advance before the last date of the previous date of affiliation or resulting in late fees charges.