Diploma in pharmacy or bachelor in pharmacy is a professional course to become a pharmacist many countries has made this course mandatory to work as the pharmacist.
Om ParkashJogender Singh University has announced the notification of D.Pharma and B.Phama under Pharmacy council of India (statutory body of government of India).
Interested candidate can apply on the official website of OPJS university before the last date.
Duration of course
The minimum duration of diploma in pharmacy (D.pharma) in OPJS university is two years.
The duration of bachelor in pharmacy (B.pharma) is four years.
1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 with the minimum of 45 percent with (physics/chemistry/math or bio).
2. The candidates belonging to reserved categories (schedule caste/ schedule tribes/ OBC) are given a relaxation of 5 percent marks.
3. The candidate must be the citizen of India.
1. The age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years at the time of form submission.
2. Relaxation of 5 years is allotted for SC/ST candidates.For OBCcandidates, 3 years of age relaxation is given by OPJS as per government guidelines.
1. The fee for the diploma in pharmacy is 70000 rupees per year.
2. The fees for bachelor in pharmacy 74750 rupees per year.
3. Registration fee is 1200 rupees and the examination fee is 1000 rupees per year.
Admission and selection process
1. The candidate will have to pass a computer-based exam to check the intelligence of the candidate.
2. The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of computer exam.
3. Candidate will be called for personal interview and document verification.
4. All original documents will be verified at the time of interview process.
Application start date:May 2017
Last date of form submission: June 2017
Date of downloading admit cards: June 2017
Declaration of result: July 2017