Nursery teacher training course is a basic need to work as a nursery teacher.The student needs to be sensitive towards the child’s needs and should be very patient.
Om ParkashJogender Singh university has started a course named (D.P.S.E)2017 approved by National council for teacher training.The best faculty is provided by OPJS to help the student in building their career in the field of teaching. Nursery teachers have a significant impact in influencing the education of young children.
Duration of course
Course period for the diploma in nursery teaching training (D.P.S.E) is four semesters (minimum two years).
- The minimum academic qualification required for this diploma in teaching (D.P.S.E) is that the candidate must be 10+2 pass for the general category with the minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) will be given a relaxation of 5 percent in marks.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have domicile of Rajasthan.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 28 years before the last date of form submission.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years relaxation is given for other backward categories.
- The semester fee for the diploma in teaching training course is 25000 rupees.
Admission and selection process
- Admission for diploma in teaching training (D.P.S.E) course is purely based on the entrance examination conducted by the OPJS University under (NCTE).
- The qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidate has to produce all the original certificates during the interview process. Any mismatch in the information leads to the candidature cancellation.
- Application start date: May 2017
- Last date of form submission: June 2017
- Date of downloading admit card: June 2017
- Declaration of result: July 2017