Diploma in elementary education is a course which polishes students to appear as the best teacher.Almost in every part of India education course is mandatory to teach in primary /secondary schools under a recognized university.
Om ParkashJogender Singh University has released notification for (D.El.Ed) 2017 under the flagship of NCTE. Candidate can apply for this course on or before the last date of submission. The fee should be submitted via online mode or proper challan on the bank/university website.
Duration of course
The period of diploma in elementary education course is four semesters (two years).
- The minimum qualification in academic for (D.El.ed) course in OPJS University is that aspirant must be 12th pass with at least 50% marks for general category.
- 45 % marks will be accepted by OPJS University in 12th for the candidates belonging to reserved categories like (SC/ST/OBC).
- The age of the aspirant willing to apply for this course must not be more than 28 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC).
- Fees structure of diploma in the elementary program is 22000 rupees per semester for general candidates.
- Relaxation can be there for reserved categories.For detail information visit the official web portal of OPJS University.
Admission and selection process
- The entrance examination is conducted by the (NCTE) in OPJS university.Candidate must have to clear the entrance exam for the admission in (D.EL.ED) course.
- After the successive clearance in the entrance exam merit list will be announced.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for personal interview.All original documents will be verified during the interview process.
- Application start date: May 2017
- Last date of form submission: June 2017
- Date of downloading admit card: June 2017
- Declaration of result: July 2017