The bachelor in elementary education program (B.El.ed) is an imaginative project for improving the students to be the best teacher in life and to educate students exceedingly well.
Online application is invited by OPJS university for the course of bachelor in elementary education 2017 admission under the flag of NCTE. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the OPJS university before the last date of application. The purpose of this course is to enhance and improve the skills of a student.
Duration of course: The minimum period of this bachelor course is four years that comprises of eight semesters.
- The candidates of general category must hold the 12th qualification with the minimum of 50% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks is allotted for the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) as per state and central government regulations.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should hold a domicile of Rajasthan.
- The age of aspirants applying for this course must not be more than 25 years.
- Relaxation is provided for reserved categories candidates as per government norms.
- The fees for the bachelor of elementary education ( B.el.ed) is 25000 Rs per semester.
- Registration fee by the university is 1200Rs.
- The exam fee per year/semester is 1000 Rs.
Admission and selection process:
- The admission in b.el.ed is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview after the exam.
- The candidates have to produce all the original documents at the time of interview. Any mismatch in the info provided by the candidate will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
- Application start date: May 2017
- Last date of form submission: June 2017
- Date of downloading admit card: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017
- Placement: June 2017