Bachelor of education (an undergraduate degree program) is a degree to train the student to teach with great skills and to teach interestingly.
National council for teacher education has approved a special program(ShikshaShastri B.ed,2017) in OmParkashJogenderSingh university.This course is for students willing to make their career in the field of teaching and to train them and to polish their skills to an advanced level with the best faculty which is available at OPJS university.
Duration of course
The duration of course of ShikshaShastrib.ed is of two years (4 semesters)
The minimum qualification required for this B.ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor of arts in Sanskrit with the minimum of 50% marks.
The candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years on of before the last date of submission of online form. There is no upper age limit for this course.
- The fee for ShikshaShastrib.ed is 25000 rupees per semester.
- The candidates have to go on the official website of the OPJS for online form submission and pay the required fee as per university notification before the last date of fee submission.
- The relaxation in fees for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) is according to the government guidelines.
Admission and selection process
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of online entrance exam announced by OPJS on its official website.
- The candidate will be shortlisted after passing the entrance exam and merit list will be obtained by the university.
- The candidate will have to appear in the personal interview and for the document verification.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Application last date: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: June 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: July 2017