Teaching is the specialized course of knowledge and skills to provide unique and better service to the society to meet the educational needs of students. A teacher facilitates positive qualities in students.
NCTE has approved the course of bachelor of education under the flag of Om ParkashJogenderSingh University.
According to the official notification of B.A +B.edcourse, 2017 teacher willing to pursue their career in the field of teaching can apply on through the official website of OPJS University.
Duration of course
The course duration of B.A+B.ed is eight semesters (four years).
- The candidate must be the citizen of India with proper certificates.
- The minimum qualification for this course is 12th with minimum of 50 % marks.
- 5% relaxation in marks is given for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBS) as per central/state government.
- The candidate’s age must not be more than 25 years on or before the last date of form submission.
- Age relaxation is of 5 years is there for the reserved categories as given in the official notification of B.a+B.ed course 2017.
- The fee for this course is 25000 rupees per semester.
- Registration fees are 1200 Rupees and exam fees are 1000 rupees per semester as per notification of OPJS.
Admission and selection process
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list of 12thmarks scored.
- The candidate will be called for interview.
- Candidate must hold all the required original certificates at the time of interview.After the document verification candidate can pursue the course successfully.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Last date of admission of form: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: May 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017