Bachelor of legislative laws is a professional undergraduate program to become the lawyer. It is considered as the very reputed profession as in this course students are prepared to learn laws and their importance in life.
Om ParkashJogender Singh university has announced the course (BBA+LLB) 2017.Interested candidates can fill the online forms before the last date of form submission through the OPJS website.
Duration of course
The minimum period of this course of B.B.A + L.L.B is five years.
- The candidate must have passed higher secondary 10+2 the with the minimum of 50 percents marks.
- Relaxation in marks for reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates is five percent.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a domicile of Rajasthan.
- The age of the candidate willing to pursue this course must not be more than 25 years at the time of submission of online form.
- Five years of age relaxation is provided for candidates belonging to (SC/ST) category. For candidates belonging to another backward caste (OBC) is 3 years.
The course fees for the bachelor of business and bachelor of law is 30000 rupees per year.
Admission and selection process
- The admission process is purely based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted under the flag of Bar council of India (government regulatory body )i.e CLAT 2017.
- After the exam merit list will be obtained and candidates will be called for an interview process.
- All mandatory documents with originals have to be produced by the candidate in the interview.
- No miss match of false information will be accepted.In that case, the candidature will be canceled by the university.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Application close date: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: June 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: July 2017