L.L.B stands for bachelor of legislative laws.It is an under graduated degree. L.L.B is considered as the one of the most prestigious course. In this course, students are prepared to learn laws that are essential in many aspects of life.
Om ParkashJogender Singh University has released notification for B.Sc+L.L.B 2017.
Duration of course
The duration of this course of Bachelor of Science and bachelor of laws is five years.
- The candidate must be a pass out of higher secondary education (12th) with the minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The relaxation of 5 percent in marks is given for (schedule caste /schedule tribe/ another backward caste) candidates.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must not be more than 28 years for the course of Bachelor of Science and bachelor of laws.
- The candidates belonging to schedule caste and schedule tribes have been given relaxation of 5 years.
- For other backward caste candidates, 3 years of relaxation is given as per government regulations.
- The fees structure for B.Sc +L.L.B is 30000 rupees.
- Registration fee is 1200 and examination fee is 1000 rupees per year as per university’s rule.
Admission and selection process
- The candidate will have to appear in (Common law test) CLAT 2017.
- The merit list will be obtained on the basis of CLAT 2017.Shortlisted candidates will have to go through the interview.
- All original documents are required at the time of interview. Any mismatch found in the information provided at the time of document verification results in cancellation of the candidature.
- Application start date: May 2017
- Last date of submission: June 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: June 2017