Are you looking for good pharmacological department and studies if yes OPJS University provides you one of the best pharmacological departments to excel in pharmacology field?
When we look into the history of pharmacology it came into light in the 19’Th century as biomedical science. What is pharmacology? It is the division of biology and it deals with the drug action study.Whereas a drug is a naturally synthesizes or endogenous molecule which can result in physiological as well as biochemical effects on the cell. Pharmacology could be broadly divided into 2 main domains i.e. pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics. One who studies pharmacology is termed as the pharmacologist, and for pursuing this course from OPJS University you should have good command on your subjects like chemistry, molecular biology, as well as genetics. Being in this field can also open up your ways for research, this field provides you flexibility to work as well as the potential for doing research this attracts students to enter this field.
- D. Pharma, B. Pharma, B. Pharma (lateral way in)
M. Pharma in
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quality Assurance
- Post B. Pharma- M. Pharma
- Post D. Pharma- B. Pharma (lateral way in)
- Post-graduation- D.Pharma, B. Pharma
Duration of course
- 4 year- b.pharma
- 3 year- b.pharma
- 2 year- d.pharma
- 4 semester- m.pharma
- M. Pharma-97000/-
- B. Pharma(lateral entry)- 74750/-
- B. Pharma- 74750/-
- D. Pharma- 70000/-
- A registration fee of rupees 1200/- should be submitted by the student.
- Exam fee of rupees 1000/year /semester should be submitted before examinations.
- For more information about admission or other queries, you can visit on www.opjsuniversity.edu.in.
The placement cell of OPJS University support the students in choosing the right career opportunities as well as they enable the employers in making right hiring. OPJS University ensures that the student should get holistic learning and experience and should excel in the future. University provides you with 100% placements.
Apply Here For Direct Admission In Any Top Institute or university of India