Kurukshetra University is well-known state university located in the land of the historical battle of ‘Mahabharata’ established on 11 January 1957 in the Indian state of Haryana. KUK University was started by the first President of India late Sh. Dr. Rajendra Prasad Ji. Dr. Rajendra Prasad starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, But At present, KUK offers more than 30 courses in Nine different faculties. Kurukshetra University also offers distance education programme to those students who are not able to join university campus. KUK is approved from DEC-Distance Education Council for their distance education courses.
Affiliated Colleges or institutes of Kurukshetra University-KUK
About 90 plus colleges and institutes are affiliated by Kurukshetra University-KUK. Here we provide the latest list of all colleges affiliated to the university.
To get complete information about all affiliated institutes of KUK University Click Here
Faculties at KUK University
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Arts & Languages
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Indic Studies
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engg. & Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences
Courses list offered by Kurukshetra University-KUK
There are more than 50 courses are offered by the KUK University. In this article, we provide some basic details about the courses offered by the KUK Campus. For more further information about all courses details offered by the Kurukshetra University visit official web page of University i.e.,
DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSES LIST OFFERED BY KUK UNIVERSITY
LIST OF ALL TRADITIONAL COURSES
(I) BA 3-Year (II) B.Com. 3-Year (III) M.A 2-Year (IV) M.Sc 2-Year
LIST OF ALL PROFESSIONAL COURSES
COMPUTER COURSE OFFERED BY THE KUK CAMPUS
(I) CCA 1-Year (II) BCA 3-Year (III) PGDCA 1-Year (IV) M.Sc.CSS 2-Year (V) MCA 3-Year
MANAGEMENT COURSES LIST OFFERED BY THE KUK CAMPUS
(I) BIM 3-Year (II) PGDEMM 1-Year (III) MBA 2-Year (IV) MBA-HM 2-Year
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE COURSES LIST
(I) D. Lib.& Inf. Sc. 1-Year (II) B. Lib.& Inf. Sc. 1-Year (III) M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION COURSES LIST
(I) PGDJMC 1-Year (II) MAMC 2-Year
(I) B.Ed. 2-Year (II) MA Edu. 2-Year
LAW COURSE LIST
(I) LL.M. 2-Year
ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION COURSES LIST
(I) PGDEE 1-Year (II) MA EE 2-Year
OTHER COURSES LIST
(I) Certificate Course in Urdu 1-Year
(II) Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) 1-Year
Admission Procedure of Kurukshetra University
Eligible students of Haryana state can submit online application form for admission to various courses offered by the university teaching departments.
- The process of submitting an online admission form.
- First of all visit university official website and register with the help of your email id and generate a strong password for yourself.
- Now you are able to login to the university website.
- Read all instructions regarding the admission application form.
- All mandatory column with correct details.
- Scan a passport size photograph of yours for uploading along with the admission form.
- Now pay admission application form fee by using your debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Take a final printout of application form and attach all testimonials and online application form payment receipt. Now put all these receipts in an envelope and post it to the University address.
Institute / Department of _____________
KURUKSHETRA – 136119, Haryana, India
KUK provide around 100% placement for all courses. Many reputed top industries and high-level companies will organized interviews on campus for students by the placement department of the Kurukshetra University to ensure good jobs in various industries.