Physical education is an educational course which is related to maintain human body through exercises. it is taken during primary and secondary education. OPJS University has released the notification 2017 for various courses related to physical education. The interested candidate can apply on the official web portal of OPJS University before the last date of form submission.
With this course, the candidate can make their career as physical education teacher and can teach the students about the exercises during primary and secondary education.
Duration of course
- The various courses under physical education are stated below with their duration:
- The duration of bachelor of physical education (B.P.Ed) is of two years (four semesters).
- The duration of diploma in physical education (D.P.E.d) is of two years (four semesters).
- The duration of the master in physical education (M.P.E) is four semesters.
- The course time for B.P.E is 6 semesters (three years).
- The minimum qualification required for (B.P.Ed) is the bachelor with sports degree.
- The qualification needed for (D.P.Ed) is 12th.
- The eligibility for (M.P.E) is the bachelor of arts/bachelor of science/B.P.E.d.
- The minimum qualification for (B.P.E) is 12th.
The candidate must be above 25 years on or before the last date of submission of online application.
- The semester fee for (B.P.Ed) is 30000 rupee.
- The fee for (D.P.Ed) is 30000 rupee per semester.
- The fee for (M.P.E) and (B.P.E) is 25000 per semester.
Admission and selection process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in bachelor degree/sports degree/12th marks.
- The candidate will be called for interview and document verification followed by the merit list process.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Last date of online submission: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: May 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017