Bachelor of education is a professional degree in which students are trained to teach skillfully.Om Parkash Jogender Singh University has released the notification 2017 for the education course. Educational courses explore the practice of students in both theoretical and practical perspectives.
Duration of course
The various courses offered by OPJS give below:
- The duration for Bachelor of education (B.ed) is of two years.
- The duration for ShikshaShastri b.ed is of two years.
- The duration for B.A/BSC.B.ed and B.El.ED 8 semesters (four years)
- The duration for D.El.Ed and D.P.S.E are four semesters.
- The duration for M.A education lateral two semesters and for M.A (education) is four semesters.
- The qualification needed for B.ed is Bachelor of Arts and for ShikshaShastri B.ed is B.A in Sanskrit.
- The minimum qualification needed for B.A/B.Sc B.ed and B.El.Ed is 12th.
- For D.El.Ed and D.P.S.E the minimum qualification required is 12th.
- The candidate must be a bachelor of arts for M.a education lateral and M.a (education).
No such age limit is there for this course.
Course Name Fee
1. B.ed and ShikshaShastri B.ed 25000 Rupee per semester
2. B.A/BSc .B.ed and B.el.ed 25000 Rupee per semester
3. D.El.ed 22000 Rupee per semester
4. D.P.S.E, M.A. (Education) lateral and M.A (Education) 25000 Rupee per semester
Admission and selection process
- Candidates willing to pursue b.ed will be selected on the basis of marks in bachelor degree with minimum 55%.
- The relaxation in marks is given for reserved categories according to government regulation of up to 5 %.
- Application start date: April 2017
- Last date of submission of form: May 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: May 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017
OPJS provide around 100% placement for these courses.