Hotel management course teaches students how to effectively manage the different responsibility such as reception administration management, and marketing restaurants and bar functions.OPJS has released the notification for various hotel management courses 2017(MHM), (BHM) and (DHM).Candidates willing seeking the bright career in the field of hotel management can visit the official website of OPJS university.
Duration of course:
- The duration for the master of hotel management (MHM) is two years.
- The duration for the bachelor of hotel management (BHM) is three years.
- The duration of diploma in management (DHM )is two years.
- The eligibility for the diploma in management and bachelor in management is 12th.
- The minimum eligibility of the candidate for master in hotel management is (BHM) degree with the minimum of 50 % marks and the relaxation is given for reserved categories according to government regulation.
- The candidate must be 25 years and above on or before the last date of submission the application for the master of management.
- No such age limit is there for the candidates willing to pursue (DHM) and (BHM)
- The fee structure for the course of MHM and BHM is 23000 Rupee per year.
- The fee structure for the course of DHM is 11500rs per year.
Admission and selection process:
- The admission for MHM is purely based on the list obtained on the marks of (BHM) scored by the candidate
- The admission for (DHM) and (BHM) is based on the marks obtained in 12th by the candidate.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and verification of the required documents.
- Application start date: May 2017
- Last date of admission: June 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: June 2017
- Date of examination: June 2017
- Declaration of result: June 2017
- Placement of Hotel Management Admission in OPJS university is 100%.