B.Arch is a technical degree which focuses on the development of skills to be a good architect. In this course, the student learns construction process of malls, complexes, highways by applying new innovative and unique ideas. In this course, students are prepared to learn new commercial drawing techniques. The basic skills required in this course are drawing skills, analytical skills, and construction skills.
OPJS University (Om Parkash Joginder Singh University) has released the 2017 notification for the aspirants willing to make the career in the field of architecture and planning.
Duration of course: There are different duration for the course given below:
Course name eligibility no. of semester university fee
- Certificate of planning 10th one year 34000
- Diploma in planning 10th three years 34000
- Bachelor of planning 12th four years 34500
- Master of planning B.arch two years 46000
- Diploma arch. 10th six sem 28000
- B.arch D.Arch 12th pcm ten sem 48500
- The candidates of age 25 years and above are eligible for the course of B.Tech. No such age criteria are there for the candidates willing to opt other courses listed above.
- An age relaxation of 5 % is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and physically disabled categories.
Admission and selection process:
- Candidates applying for the bachelor of architecture must be JEE mains qualified.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the list obtained according to JEE mains.
- The candidates applying for courses other than the bachelor of architecture will be selected on the basis of their marks of 10th and 12th.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and document verification.
- Application start date: March 2017
- Application last date: April 2017
- Date of downloading admit cards: August 2017
- Date of exam: August 2017
- Declaration of result: August 2017
OPJS has 100% placement for architecture& planning admission