To get the admission in Diploma of Education course in Nagaland, an entrance examination will be conducted by State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT). It is a two-year program and candidates have to fulfill certain norms to apply for the same.
- A candidate applying for the D.Ed must be a 10+2 pass out from a recognized board or university in any discipline.
- The age of the candidate should lie between 18 to 32 years. In some of the special cases, age relaxation is provided as per government regulations.
- The applicant should be a citizen of Nagaland.
- Firstly, the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 500.
- The candidate has to pay the course fees of Rs. 60,000 in two years that is 30,000 per year.
Syllabus for entrance examination:
- There are basically five subjects that are included in the entrance test that are:
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Subjects
- General Aptitude
Admission and Selection process:
- The candidate has to appear for an entrance test.
- A merit list of the candidates is formed on the basis of score in the entrance examination.
- The admission of the students will be based on their score and merit list.
- After the announcement of the results, the counseling will start to initiate the admission.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of all the required documents.
The department of School education of NAGALAND believes in providing the better education and generating the best human resources that can aid to the betterment of the country. So it comes up with various teacher training programs. It also gives you tremendous distance learning opportunities through IGNOU and The Global Open University both situated in NAGALAND.
One who takes up with D.Ed in NAGALAND is provided with best theoretical and practical knowledge along with the improved teaching techniques.