Bachelor of education has now been the compulsion in almost all the schools when it comes to hiring the teachers. When it comes to MANIPUR, the Manipur university excels in Education of professional studies. A notice has been issued by the MANIPUR UNIVERSITY for the candidates to take admission in B.ED colleges. The notice clearly mentions that a candidate will have to take up an entrance examination to get the admission in B.ED program in Manipur.
- To apply for B.ed program the minimum educational qualification for a candidate is graduation from a recognized university.
- The candidate must hold minimum 50% marks in the graduation or post graduation through any stream.
- In case the beholder degree is of Engineering courses than the minimum percentage secured should be 55%.
- A relaxation of 5% is provided for the candidates of reserved category.
Application Details ofB.edAdmission 2017 in Manipur:
- Interested Candidates have to fill the online application form for the entrance examination i.e Manipur B.ed Entrance Exam 2017 that is being conducted by Manipur University.
- The candidates are supposed to submit the form on the official website before the last date and there are no criteria for offline submission
- The application fee for the general category is Rs. 400 and for reserved category, it is 200 rupees.
- The online application forms will be available on the website from May 2017 and the last date of submission will be in 1 month of that of the date of release.
Admission procedure for B.ed in Manipur:
- The candidates will be facilitated with the admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and the counseling.
- Only the candidates who clear the entrance examination will be allowed to sit in the counseling, where they have to carry their all the necessary original documents.