Master of Philosophy abbreviated ad M.Phil is the most advanced research degree for post graduation before the Doctor of Philosophy(D.Phil.). Master of Philosophy can be completed with different domains.
Specialization for M.Phil. :
- Chinese and Japanese studies
- Guru Nanak Sikh studies
- Psychiatric Social Work
Course Structure For Master of Philosophy:
- The candidate has to choose 4 subjects from the list of various subjects provided on advanced topics & research methodology and has to submit a project work.
- For the 1 year, the candidate is bound to the course studies and he has to deliver minimum 1 seminar and the second year may be subjected to dissertation and term papers.
- The student has to undertake a coursework for research and methodologies for a minimum of six months period.
- The course is designed not only for research and development but the core knowledge of the chosen field. Two semesters are reserved for the discussion of new research on the subject.
- The total number of 100 seminars or lectures needs to be conducted throughout the course in all the subjects that come out to be 25 for each one.
- Presentation, group activities, and seminars are encouraged and active participation of students is appreciated.
M.Phil from HIMACHAL PRADESH is a boon as it carries India’s top most colleges prior in the list be the Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi and National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. The fee structure in these two government institutions is less compared to other private universities with the higher rate of placement and handsome package offered to the students.
Career after M.Phil. :
- M.Phil opens huge employment opportunities in private, corporate, public and government sectors.
- M.Phil. graduates can take up NET examination and apply for a lecturer’s job.
- It offers the candidate to apply for research guide, research associate and research advisor in top-notch firms.
- UNICEF, UNESCO and other such organization prevail the M.Phil students to take up projects around the world and funds are provided by them.
To Get More Information Regarding M.Phil Admission In HIMACHAL PRADESH Or In Any Other State of India Submit Your Details Here