Diploma in Education is a 2 years diploma program that is introduced to train the teachers. It is a regular full-time regular course but it can also be taken up through distance learning.
Admission Procedure for D.Ed in HIMACHAL PRADESH:
The HIMACHAL PRADESH BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION will be conducting an entrance examination in July or August 2017 and the students will be availed with the admissions in different colleges.e 12 districts institutes of education and training and 28 private colleges based on the merit list decided by the results of entrance examination.
The admit card for appearing in the test can be downloaded from official website 5 days before the examination.
APPLICATION FOR DELED HIMACHAL PRADESH:
- The candidates can apply through online application form that all be shortly available on the official website
- The application form fee is Rs. 600 for general category and 400 for reserving candidates.
Also Listed: – M.PHIL. ADMISSION IN HIMACHAL PRADESH
The entrance examination for D.Ed in HIMACHAL PRADESH will be of total 100 marks including 4 subjects that are Hindi, English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability of 25 marks each.
The result of Entrance Examination:
- Results of CET (D.Ed entrance examination of HIMACHAL PRADESH) will be decided within 2 months of the examination on the official site of HIMACHAL PRADESH http://www.hpbose.org.
- The result will play the decisive role in the admission of students in various colleges, according to the marks obtained and merit list.
- The students have to face counseling for the admission procedure.
- The left out students from the 1st round of counseling can sit in the 2nd round for admission.
Important Documents for Admission:
- The selected students have to report on allotted college with certain essential documents and admission fee. The documents required are as follows:
- Letter of Authorization downloaded from the official HPBOSE website.
- Attested Xerox of 10th and 12th class pass certificates.
- Domicile certificate of HIMACHAL PRADESH.
- Category certificate that is issued by the competent authority.