There is a long list of colleges for admission to the B.Ed. Degree Course such as Govt, Aided, Self-Financing Training colleges and theKerala University Colleges ofTeacher Education (KUCTE). The Kerala B Ed is the Entrance Test conducted by LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. It contains general information and rules relating to the admission to the B.Ed. Course-2017.
Also Read: – Ph.D Entrance Exam & Admissions 2017 In Kerala
- The nationality of candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed their Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Candidates who are in the final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply in B.Ed test.
- Candidates should have completed their degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.
Duration of Course
- The duration of B.Ed course is 2 years and each year has 2 semesters.
- There is no upper age limit for applying in B.Edcourse in India.
Fee for Entrance Test
- The candidates should pay the examination fee through Internet banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- General/ OBC category applicants need to pay INR 400/-. Reserved candidates like SC/ST need to pay INR 200/-.
- Applicants belonging from the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) communities, who passed their graduation and Post-graduation, in the respective optional subjects, will be eligible for admission.
- The candidates belonging to socially and Educational Backward Communities (SEBC) will be given 5% relaxation.
- Other Eligible Communities (OEC)/blind candidates will be nominee of 5% relaxation
Expected dates for Examination
- The start of application form in the month of May 2017.
- The last date of filling Application will be most probably mid of June 2017.
- You can download Admit cards from the last week of June 2017.
- The expected date of Kerala B.Ed exam will be in the month of July 2017.