Here is the information for B.Ed. Admissions Program in Delhi state. According to the latest information of the Delhi Education Board is all set to publish Delhi B.Ed. 2017 application form and information will be updated on the official websites.
Top colleges in Delhi offer B.Ed.
- Amity Institute of Education
- Army Institute of Education
- AURA Institutions
- College Of Education, Delhi University
- Central Institute of Education Delhi University
- Guru Nanak College of Education
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- National Institute Of Management Science & Research
Candidates who wish to take part in the exam must have completed a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or board with 50% minimum marks.
Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more as per the age decided by the organization.
Application Fee Procedure:
- Aspirants who belong to the GEN Category, they have to make payment of Rs 1000/- and SC/ST/Reserved category have to make payment of Rs 550/- as per official rules.
- Payment can be made through an Online Payment facility or they can also make through E-Challan form as per requirements.
Eligible candidates can send Bed Application Form in online mode, applicants who want to appear in the test and want to make the career in teaching sector can do online registration before the closing date.
B.Ed. 2017 Exam Syllabus:
There will be the two language paper which is English and Hindi Language candidate can choose any one language section in Bed Syllabus.
The second section consists Aptitude Test.
Another section is General Awareness. The most important section is Teaching Aptitude why because this will need further to make the career in teaching.
- Aspirants have to attend entrance examination and must have grades that are required to be qualified for Delhi BED 2017 – 2019.
- After the examination, a merit list will be generated and eligible aspirants will be required to attend a counseling session.
Candidates can check the result from the official website as soon as it will be issued. Applicants who qualify the B.Ed. the exam are able to go through the further criteria set by the organization to undergo B.Ed. course.