B.Ed is the short form of Bachelor of Education, earlier B.Ed was known as Bachelor of Training means BT. B.Ed course is offered for those students who are interested in making the career in teaching lines and all related fields. B.Ed course can be pursued through both regular and Distance learning mode & the course duration is generally of 2 years. The Bachelor of Education is very important for teaching in primary and secondary schools in all state of India. Bihar is one state that has the huge number of government & private colleges related to Bachelor of education (B.Ed). Here we provide complete & updated list of NCTE Approved Govt. and Private B.Ed colleges in Bihar. These are some top best-b.ed college of Bihar (i) Mirza Galib Teachers Training College, (ii) B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University(BRABU) (iii) Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (iv) Islamia Teachers Training College (v) Bihar College of Teacher’s Education (vi) Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
For Complete Details of all above B.Ed institutes Click Here
Also Read: – B.Ed Admission In Jharkhand
NCTE Approved Bachelor Of Education(B.Ed) Admission In Bihar
- Course Title: Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Training
Course Duration: Generally 2 Years
Eligibility For B.Ed & BT in Bihar
- Minimum Graduation With 50% Score in any field from a recognized Institute.
- Attested photocopy of all 3 years Mark sheet of graduation
- Attested Age Proof Certificate
- Attested ID Proof
- SC/ST/OBC category must have Attested Caste Certificate
- 5 Latest Photos of the student
- B.ed Fees: 55,000/year (For SC/ST Students 20% scholarship)