B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher/Professor in schools/colleges/universities. B.Ed course is offered by many various institutes/colleges/universities in our country. In Jharkhand state of India B.Ed is the only course which is selected by many candidates or students after completing there graduation in any Field like arts, science and commerce from a recognized institute or college. The main reason behind this is that teachers in Jharkhand are given most respect just like as a God. Earlier in every state of India the course duration is one year, but now from last few years the B.Ed course duration is 2 years it is extended by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The best carrer option in Jharkhand for a candidate is teacher’s Job. In Jharkhand state B.Ed is not only important to be a teacher but the candidate would have to clear CTET, TET and REET Exams with good score. If you want to start a school in Jharkhand state B.Ed is the most important degree to develop the school means without B.Ed you cannot start school in Jharkhand. There are so many popular or best Institutes/Colleges/Universities for B.Ed admission in Jharkhand. For Brief Details About these colleges & universities click on the below mentioned link.
NCTE Approved B.Ed Admission 2017-2019 in Jharkhand
- Name of Course:-B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- Duration of Course: 2 Years
Qualification Required For B.Ed Admission
- Graduation in any field with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university/college.
- The reserved category candidates like SC/ST/OBC/PWD are also eligible with 45% marks from any authorized college & university.
Documents Required For B.Ed Admission In Jharkhand
- Attested mark sheet of all 3 years graduation degree.
- Date of Birth Proof.
- One Attested ID Proof (Aadhar card, voter card, passport).
- For Reserved Category candidates Attested photocopy of caste certificate.
- 5 latest Passport size photos of the Applicant.
Fees Structure For B.Ed Admission
- Admission Form Fees: Rs 700
- Counslling Fees: Rs 1,100
- Tution Fees: Rs 55,000
- Candidate can apply for admission with both online & offiline mode.
- For online mode of admission the candidates can visit official website of institute/college/university.
- For offline mode the candidate can visit the college campus.
For More Details Regarding B.Ed Admission Call Us 7082591708-9-10 or Click Here